Can’t Log In After Purchase
- First, after purchase you should be automatically logged in to your account. Visit the My Account area (if not redirected automatically) on the same browser that you enrolled with.
- There should be a blue button that will take you to your courses.
- If that doesn’t work: Please check your e-mail SPAM folder. We sent you your user credentials via email – sometimes if you are using a google or icloud email, this email from us may be in the SPAM folder. Please check your spam folder for the email with your credentials. If found, you may log in in the My Account area.
- If not found, attempt to retreive your log in details using the username and password reset page
- If no email is found, there is one more thing that you can try. In most cases, your user credentials will meet the following criteria:
Username: firstname.lastname (YOUR firstname.YOUR lastname)
Password: The password you chose when you purchased the course
Once again, please attempt to log in in the My Account area using those credentials.
If still unable to obtain your log in details and access your courses, an error with the enrollment process most likely has occured. Please use one of the contact options below and a member of our Student Relations Team will assist you as soon as possible.