Requirements for Arizona Real Estate CE
Arizona, home of the Grand Canyon, is surely the most charming of states to live in. From vast saguaro landscapes and captivating sunsets, it’s no surprise how Phoenix has become the fifth largest city in the country. The population increase here has followed with a great increase in real estate developments. This increase has many agents seeking to further their education, in order to keep up with the ever changing industry. The opportunity for success here is attainable for any who truly want it!
Requirements for Continuing Education in Arizona : 24 hours in 24 months
- Agency Law (3 hours)
- Classes where the majority of material concerns Agency relationships, fiduciary duty and disclosures.
- Contract Law (3 hours)
- Classes where the majority of material covers contracts, their formation, implementation and the results of usage.
- Commissioner’s Standards (3 hours)
- A course covering Arizona license law including specific areas of the A.R.S. and the Arizona Constitution.
- Disclosure Course (3 hours)
- A course concerning licensee’s, buyer’s and seller’s disclosure obligations plus more.
- Fair Housing (3 hours)
- A class covering equal opportunity in Housing including zoning, ADA and diversity.
- Legal Issues (3 hours)
- A course covering real estate law including those that apply to agents, land, tenants, landlords and more.
- Two General Electives (6 hours)
- Two classes concerning real estate but that do not fall within another category.
View our current Arizona Real Estate CE offerings.
Please Note: ADRE does from time to time change regulations and requirements and this content may not be current or entirely accurate.
You may view a complete and current list of requirements on the Arizona Department of Real Estate’s website.