This Arizona Broker Renewal Continuing Education package provides 30 hours of ADRE approved CE. Courses provided are:
– Agency Law | Foreigners and Agent Relationships
– Real Estate Legal Issues | Economic Opportunity Zones In Arizona
– Fair Housing | Decades, Centuries And Beyond – Multigeneration Housing
– Contract Law | Contracts Breach Of Contracts
– Disclosure | Invisible Killers That Can Kill Your Sale
– General | Professional Agent For Hire; Customers & Care
– General | Mobiles, Modular Or Manufacture? Can We Sell It?
– BMC #1 Statutes And Rules For Your Brokerage | Statutes And Rules
– BMC #2 Brokers Policies And Manuals Explained | Broker Policies
– BMC #3 I’m Now A Supervisor? Managing Others In A Brokerage | Supervision
All courses are approved By The Arizona Department Of Real Estate (ADRE) and 100% Online!