How To Get Your Real Estate License In Arizona (2021-2022)
Published: December 15th, 2021
How To Get Your Real Estate License In Arizona In 6 Steps
Getting your real estate license in Arizona isn’t as complicated as you may think. All of the requirements, training and testing can be simplified into 6 simple steps.
- Complete a state approved 90 hour real estate course (either in person or online).
- Complete the additional 6 hour Contract Writing Course (required by ADRE).
- Pass a school exam in order to get a course graduation certificate.
- Use that certificate to go take (and pass) the official Arizona Salesperson exam at a testing center.
- Find a brokerage to work for in Arizona.
- Give all of your paperwork and exam score to ADRE in order to “Activate” your license
For a more in depth look at how to get your real estate license in Arizona, be sure to visit our page How To Become A Real Estate Agent In Arizona.
How Long Will These 6 Steps Take?
While most schools will give you at least 6 months to complete their courses, it is possible to complete all 6 steps in as little as 3 weeks. That requires a nearly full time schedule of training, studying and testing though.
For many students, they will still be working a full time job outside of real estate school. In those cases, a highly motivated student can complete all steps in 6-8 weeks.
Finally, a large amount of students will prefer to work towards their license a couple days of week only and take a full 6 months to complete all steps. That is completely acceptable, however we do highly recommend taking extra time to review previous material and consider joining a virtual tutoring class at about the 3 month mark, just to make sure that you don’t forget what you learned earlier.
Interested In Becoming A Real Estate Agent In Arizona?
*All data considered to be accurate at time of publication but each person should independently verify any and all data with the appropriate source.